"If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely."
- painted cardboard
- glue gun
- single hole punch
1. Resize and print your bird template.
2. Cut your template and trace it onto your painted cardboard.
3. Cut your cardboard bird out and decorate with additional cardboard shapes.
4. Attach your shapes to your bird with hot glue.
5. Glue your bird to your twig with hot glue and then tie thread on each end of the branch to hang.
The cars are really simple. Trace out a car shape on your colored cardboard. Cut it out and then cut wheels and windows out of contrasting colors. Glue all the parts together, wrap and knot a little piece of thread around your tree and car, and you are done! We drew our car shapes free hand, but here is a cute and simple template you can use:
Tweet.. tweet .. Beep.. Beep.. Yeah!