"Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world."
- John Muir
You are cordially invited to the first annual Woodland Friends Ugly and Jolly Sweater Party. Don your most garish holiday jumper, bring a treat to share, and don't forget your dancing shoes!
Ona Owl, Bing Bing Bear, Plum Bunny, Waylon Raccoon, Etta Doe, & Sully Fox
- white cardboard or card stock
- skinny wooden dowel
- glue gun
- colored markers
- colored pencils
1. Trace 6 circles on your cardboard.
2. Sketch out your woodland creatures: fox, bunny, bear, doe, owl, + racoon.
3. Add your black pen or marker and cut your creatures out.
4. Start to add your color.
5. Find a sweater template that you like and print it to scale.
6. Make sure it fits your furry friend just right.
8. Trace your sweater outline 6 times. If you don't have a light box you can use a window.
7. Color in your ugly sweater patterns.
8. Cut out your sweater. Add a strip of glue down the back of your animal heads and attach them to the top of your skinny dowel. Next glue the "spine" on the back of your sweater and fasten to your dowel, just below the head.
9. Add your fur details with a white jelly roller or a fine point marker.
Have a jolly good time!